Friday, April 23, 2021

PATITINAN WHITE BEACH

Located at Sagñay Camarines Sur



















Last April 03, 2021 Saturday I was able to visit this fascinating white beach that is located in Partido area of Camarines Sur, the Patitinan White beach. I was invited by my close friend and I decided to bring one of my classmate in college. The beach is composed of different resorts. It was my first time visiting the beach. 

We depart from Libmanan around 5:00 AM and arrived at Naga City after an hour and a half. My friends brought two cars to provide as our service and we travel for almost 2 hours length because of the stops along the way.  But if you don't have service and Naga City is your point of origin you can go to the Central Bus Station and look for a Van going to Sagñay, Partido, and from there you can rent or look for habal-habal going to Patitinan for only Php 50.00. They also assist for your parking area if you brought a car.

PRICES:

Entrance fee: Adult - Php 30.00 Kid - Php 20.00
Cottage: Php 300-400 (depending on the classes)
Treehouse: Php 1,500.00 (recommended for overnight stay)
You can also bring tent if you want.

After paying the fees caretakers will assist you with your belongings and accommodate you along mountain trek. It was 15 minutes mountain trek before you reach the ocean you will both experience exhaust, and excitement. Excitement because you will hear the waves of the ocean while trekking down and before you take the last step you will be welcomed by the beauty of Patitinan white beach. 

Aside from its white sand, you can also notice the quality of the water it is crystal clear and also there are rock formations that is perfect if you love taking a picture. And I also noticed that there were no garbages in the area. They sustain the beauty of the area. And another thing that I love about the place is they control overcrowding the area, they do not accept mass tourism that may destroy the white beach. There are also boat rides that available if you want to see the beauty of the whole beach they will tour you around the resorts as well as the islets. 
 


If you are a fan of beaches and adventure I highly recommend this place for you. It is perfect if you want to unwind and forget all the problems and stress for a while. You will find peace and you will have a connection to the nature as well as to your soul. Patitinan White Beach is a sanctuary.

NOTE: If you have an asthma or heart problem I don't recommend or I don't encourage you to come to this place because as a physically fit young adult I had a hard time catching my breath during trekking up and down and that was the longest 10-15 minutes of my life. I almost lost my breath during the trek but it was all worth it. But if you are really are eager to visit this place make sure to take safety precautions during the trek.


PS: Their comfort room is not convenient to use at all because it is still under construction and there's also lack of water supply so you won't be able to bathe properly so I recommend to just change your clothes and bathe at home :)

Source: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=http%3A%2F%2Ftourism.sagnay.gov.ph%2Findex.php%2Fgallery&psig=AOvVaw1CJ4s7zEymPSTiNwlQ8tOt&ust=1619270747567000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCOjbkO27lPACFQAAAAAdAAAAABAV

No comments:

Post a Comment

PATITINAN WHITE BEACH Located at Sagñay Camarines Sur Last April 03, 2021 Saturday I was able to visit this fascinating white beach that is ...